Programs and Funding
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- The following lenders are possible sources of funding for small businesses in Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.