Programs and Funding
- This directory helps our state's film industry workforce showcase their skills and services to producers who are considering filming here.
- This incentive encourages film production in Colorado with a performance-based rebate for up to 20% of qualified expenses.
- This database of filmable locations across Colorado allows filmmakers to search by town, county, and type of location.
- This grant helps local colleges, universities, and high schools fund a specific film project for students.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.