Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- This grant is available to eligible social equity licensed cannabis businesses. Eligible businesses may apply within two categories: foundational and growth.
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 50 hours of free consulting from the IDA-Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- The Colorado Startup Loan Fund provides loan capital to mission-based lenders to provide loans to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- This grant supports the outdoor recreation industry throughout Colorado to accelerate the recovery of communities that rely on the travel, tourism and outdoor recreation sectors.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This tax credit provides funds up to 50% of a qualified business' conversion costs to employee ownership. Eligible structures include employee stock ownership plans, worker-owned cooperatives, and employee ownership trusts.
- This tax credit helps businesses invest in commercial vehicles and parts for vehicles.
- This tax credit encourages investment in distressed areas of the state.
- This tax credit encourages businesses in economically distressed communities to offer health insurance coverage to their employees.
- This tax credit encourages enterprise zone businesses to invest in business personal property.
- This tax credit helps businesses develop a skilled workforce in distressed communities.
- This tax credit helps businesses in distressed communities add employees to their workforce.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This tax credit helps businesses invest in research and development through a tax credit.
- This tax exemption expands the Manufacturing Sales and Use Tax Exemption.