Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This grant provides funding to help Colorado research institutions with applied research in advanced industries and to commercialize products and services in the private sector.
- This program helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses expand into other countries.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.