Programs and Funding
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.