Programs and Funding
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This program helps Colorado artists by highlighting their work through rotating art exhibitions to the State Capitol building.
- This event projects short works from Colorado filmmakers onto exterior walls and other city surfaces in Denver's RiNo neighborhood for eight days.
- These funds invest in early-stage startups headquartered in Colorado outside of the front range.