Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This grant helps organizations and communities create art and cultural activities through general operating support funding.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This grant helps Colorado mid-career creative entrepreneurs and artists to grow their commercial creative business.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.