Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before December 31, 2022.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in rural Colorado.