Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.