Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program helps Colorado artists by highlighting their work through rotating art exhibitions to the State Capitol building.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.