Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.