Programs and Funding
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.