Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- This center provides technical assistance to businesses sell products and services to the federal, state, and local governments.