Programs and Funding
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.