Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- This center provides technical assistance to businesses sell products and services to the federal, state, and local governments.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.