Programs and Funding
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before June 30, 2024.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before December 31, 2022.
- The grant provides funding to Colorado nonprofit organizations, destination marketing organizations, and government entities to support tourism and marketing and promotional campaigns.