Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.