Programs and Funding
- This toolkit helps visitors find their way to our state's less-visited destinations and enjoy famous places during off-peak times and seasons, through travel itineraries.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.