Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This program offers free help, through English and Spanish speaking consultants, to start or expand a business in Commerce City.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.