Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.