Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This event projects short works from Colorado filmmakers onto exterior walls and other city surfaces in Denver's RiNo neighborhood for eight days.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.
- This toolkit helps communities spur Coloradans’ interest in exploring both urban and rural adventures to drive recovery.