Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- El Programa entrega recursos para negocios en Colorado que fueron desproporcionadamente impactados por la pandemia de COVID-19 y no han tenido un acceso significativo a programas de préstamo o subsidios a nivel federal o estatal bajo los recursos de CARES Act.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.