Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- The Colorado Startup Loan Fund provides loan capital to mission-based lenders to provide loans to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.