Programs and Funding
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This program helps tourism professionals grow their careers through an executive leadership program.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- The program helps organizations and tourism businesses advertise to consumers through tour operators in other countries to promote their destinations.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.
- This program helps Colorado tourism partners maximize their advertising and marketing dollars through group purchasing of media buys.
- This cooperative or co-op allows tourism partners to participate in upcoming photography shoots.
- This program helps promote content through Visit Colorado's social media pages to help share your destination with residents and visitors.
- This toolkit helps communities spur Coloradans’ interest in exploring both urban and rural adventures to drive recovery.