Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.