Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.