Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.