Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.