Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant provides funding to help Colorado research institutions with applied research in advanced industries and to commercialize products and services in the private sector.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in rural Colorado.