Programs and Funding
- This grant funds projects that help arts organizations and artists find solutions to civic and social challenges facing Colorado communities.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This program helps fund large tourism projects to attract new visitors from out of state after the 2008 Great Recession. This program has awarded all funds.