Programs and Funding
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- This program helps businesses and tourism partners advertise on Colorado.com by creating free and/or paid articles, business listings, maps, and events.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 50 hours of free consulting from the IDA-Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This program allows organizations to submit brochures about their business or other travel information to display at Colorado Welcome Centers.
- This discounted subscription gives tourism partners access to a visual content marketing software called CrowdRiff.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.
- This program allows your organization to showcase tailored advertising messages on a digital screen within the interior walls of Colorado Welcome Centers.