Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.