Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.