Programs and Funding
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.