Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- Brand USA is the destination marketing organization for the United States which works closely with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before June 30, 2024.