Programs and Funding
- This grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects.
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses develop and commercialize advanced technologies that will be created or manufactured in Colorado.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- These conferences support rural tourism development, education, and training opportunities for partners across rural Colorado.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.
- This cash incentive is a five-year program for competitive business expansion or relocation projects.