Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- These funds invest in early-stage startups headquartered in Colorado outside of the front range.