Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This program offers technical assistance for communities to strengthen their economic resilience strategy.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in rural Colorado.