Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This annual event consists of networking, idea sharing, and expert discussions to build and sustain the outdoor recreation industry in Colorado.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.