Programs and Funding
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- The program helps organizations and tourism businesses advertise to consumers through tour operators in other countries to promote their destinations.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.