The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) is participating in the Hannover Messe trade show to introduce Colorado advanced manufacturing companies to the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation from May 30 - June 2, 2022 in Germany.
Every year, our Global Business Development division selects strategic trade shows to showcase Colorado’s many economic strengths. The benefit of attending a trade show with OEDIT is that all booth costs and exhibitor fees are paid, and companies that participate receive a $3,500 travel stipend to attend the show.
Hannover Messe brings the core industrial sectors together at one location to learn, network and trade, and offers exhibitors the opportunity to showcase innovative products and solutions to potential buyers from all over the world. This year, OEDIT will be selecting eight companies to exhibit at the Colorado booth at the trade show.
The application to attend Hannover Messe through the State Trade Expansion Program is open through March 14th, 2022 or until it fills up. Apply online in the OEDIT application portal. Log in to your account or create a new account. To protect your personal information, we manually add new users to the portal, so it may take several days to activate your account.
Small advanced manufacturing companies can apply to join the trade mission at no cost through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP).
To qualify for the State Trade Expansion Program, your company will need to:
- be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and in Good Standing
- have headquarters in Colorado or have at least 50% of your employees based in Colorado
- be a U.S. company seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin or with at least 51% U.S. content
- be at least one year old as of the date you would begin using STEP grant funds
- be new to export or expanding to a new export market
- have a commercialized product or service to export
- be export-ready (see below)
- meet the applicable industry-based small business size standard established by the U.S. Small Business Administration